The MVZ PAN Institute is an interdisciplinary fertility centre at the PAN Klinikum am Neumarkt. Right in the heart of Cologne, we do everything we can to clarify the causes of an unfulfilled desire to have children. In close cooperation with the in-house practices for urology, endocrinology and our laboratory, we advise and care for our patients comprehensively and holistically.
It's worth it:
- Competitive rates, a 13th month's salary Monthly salary, capital-forming benefits and the possibility of a job ticket.
- Permanent employment contract.
- An in-house lunch service (including vegetarian/vegan) for which you will receive an allowance.
- Opportunities for regular professional development.
- Occupational health management.
- A friendly, well-coordinated team.
- Central location right in the heart of Cologne.
Here are the tasks that you can expect:
- You will care for and support our patients in direct contact with our medical team.
- You will plan and perform general and special nursing care for patients.
- In addition to your usual duties, you may also be employed in the laboratory and operational areas.
- They help to fill our quality management with life.
What sets you apart:
- You have completed training as a medical assistant or medical assistant.
- You are responsible, empathetic and open to new tasks and challenges.
- You look forward to personal contact with patients and have good organisational skills.
- Additional language skills desirable
The team of the MVZ PAN Institute is looking forward to consultation you.
Send your application with the indicator "MFA-Repro" preferably by email in PDF format email@example.com or to:
MVZ PAN Institut GmbH
Ms. M. Klaushofer-Meller
Human Resources Department